You’ve pinned home interior inspo and living room ideas for days, weeks, months. You’ve binge-watched Chip + Jo and taken as many notes as you can. Now you’re finally ready to undertake your home renovations. Look no further than your own backyard for help! Northwest Arkansas is loaded with furniture and home decor stores of all styles.
- Give your abode a clean, crisp aesthetic with modern + contemporary furnishings from Lacuna Modern. Owner Jesse Smyers has procured a selection of furniture and beyond with styles from the 20th and 21st century. In the two decades they’ve been around, Lacuna Modern has expanded their goods to include residential AND commercial offerings that go even beyond furniture, like lighting, books, and floor coverings.
- Run by one of the friendliest couples you’ll ever meet, Weathered Goods has a primarily “farmhouse industrial” vibe with a bit more eclecticity (is that a word? We’re making it a word). Aside from some lively upholstery and other accent pieces, Weathered Goods includes a lot of handmade and custom furniture pieces created in-house. Literally, too. The woodshop is built right in the middle of the store!
- If you’re big into the ever-popular shabby chic look, Summit Hill Cottage Shoppe should be high on your “to visit” list. Susie Lentz’s “cottage shoppe” is more of an entire village of vintage and refurbished home goods, furniture, and trinkets. The experience alone – strolling through the whimsical pathways of Summit Hill makes it worth a visit. Plus, they’ve got an adorable short-legged, shabby chic shop pupper you’ll definitely want to meet!
- Looking for that one-of-a-kind statement piece to bring the whole room together? Then you’ll want to wander around the themed rooms of Lizzie B’s Vintage Shoppe. Looking for a rocking chair for that adorable front porch? Why not one from the 40s? Or how about some vintage Razorback memorabilia that will have all your fellow Hogs ooing and awing. This upscale vintage retail shop has all kinds of reclaimed treasures from decades past, and most with a touch of local flavor.
- In the spirit of IKEA(minus the meatballs), Southern Loft Furniture displays their trendy + timeless wares in room-like arrangements, helping you to better envision how each piece could transform your own pad. Though they don’t necessarily adhere to a specific style (pieces range from upscale swanky to artsy and handmade), every piece at Southern Loft is picked to help your house become undeniably stylish and invitingly warm.
- Sometimes all you need are a few new items to breathe life back to your room. That’s where Distinctive Dwelling comes in. They sell a variety of home decor and barware that might best be described as functional art in a modern aesthetic. We’re talking marble coasters, gold peacock planters, and polyfaceted wine glasses (it’s a real thing). Talk about being the hostess with the mostest!
From your statement pieces to an entire room renovation, Northwest Arkansas’ home stores have you covered ceiling to floor. What’s more, Towny‘s got you covered in the perks department, so before you snag that new side table, don’t miss the app you locals are gonna wish you had!