Dads: They teach us how to throw and catch. They scare away first boyfriends. They embarrass us with cheesy jokes, tacky cargo shorts, and ridiculous dance moves. And they tend to say things like, “Oh, I don’t need anything,” when asked what they want for Father’s Day this year. (Eye roll!)
Sound familiar? Then let your stress melt away with this list of Dad’s Day gift ideas!
- Every grand adventure starts at Gearhead Outfitters. With a canyon’s worth of outdoor-inspired products for active lifestyles, finding the perfect gift for that great outdoorsman will be much easier than scaling Mount Everest.
- Buff up Dad’s muscle lab with some new (or used) gym equipment from Your Total Fitness Shop. The lifestyle experts at YTFS will help you pick out the perfect piece of equipment to have your dad flexing in no time. If you’re not quite committed to the fitish lifestyle yourself, fear not! They handle delivery, assembly, and installation for you!
- If your dad’s idea of quality bonding time is voyaging through rapids, drenched in cold river waters, a trip to Ozark Kayak may be in order. When it comes to kayaks & canoes, these guys know their stuff – your old man will be hooked like a bass on a line!
- Was “Woo Pig Sooie” a soundtrack of your childhood? Then let your hog-loving pops run amuck in the Stadium Shoppe on Razorback Road. This Razorback shop has the largest selection of U of A gear in the state, and it’s alumni-owned so you know they know their game.
- At Lewis & Clark Outfitters, the aim is always “to help inspire people (*dads*) to spend more time in the outdoors with those that matter to them (that’s you!).” Their impressive selection of bikes will really turn the gears of all the cycling dads out there.
- Big man deserves nothing but the very best, and that’s what you’ll find from the fine folks at C&C Automotive Service. This Father’s Day, why not treat your dad to that oil change he’s been putting off? Or if you’re really getting in the feels this year, nothing says “I love you” like a set of new tires!
So go on and show your dad AND locals some love this Father’s Day! Let Towny be your guide (+ FREE perks when you download today!).