You don’t have to live in Evansville to understand that this city’s cuisine scene is in a league of its own. Whether you’re on the lookout for a hearty lunch stop, a leisurely dinner experience or a delectable dessert, let your tastebuds dance with the options below. You’ll be happy you did. And you’ll be full, so, bonus.
- If you didn’t know that Italian-Thai Fusion is a thing, you’ve clearly never stopped by Pangea Kitchen before. Awaiting within, a symphony of flavor spanning two continents, intermingled in your next meal. And it works.
- Then again, comfort food comes in many forms, and for some, somewhere around the time your Hot Pot steaming broth arrives, Yang’s Shabu Shabu ushers you to happiness.
- Drop by The Dapper Pig on Mondays and take part in the chef’s tasting menu, a culinary playground where flavors trot out to play. There’s a reason that pig’s so dapper: he’s expecting company. The other days are pretty tempting, too.
- Save room for dessert! Milk & Sugar Scoop Shoppe keeps your sugar rush on speed dial with a Belgian Waffle with Sticky Bun icing at the ready. Should you prefer your ice cream piled high on a cone instead, they’ve got you.
- The Pizza Revolution will not be televised…but it will be on a bus. This double decker British style bus is turning out some of the most astonishing Neopolitan-style pizza Evansville’s ever seen. Bring your appetite, they’ll bring you the wood-fired delight.
- What’s not to love about comfort food staples against the live music backdrop at Lamasco Bar & Grill? Breakfast time can be anytime here, as they’re dealing morning meals (and more) all day long.