THERE'S STRENGTH IN NUMBERS
We have teamed up to protect and promote local businesses and financial institutions.
Towny is a mobile-enabled marketing network that unites local businesses and community financial institutions to protect and promote economic growth in your community.
By joining the Towny Network, you'll be able to offer more compelling products, open more DDAs, and increase non-interest income.
Towny enhances your existing card program with rewards services even the megabanks can't offer. Towny helps community financial institutions and locally-owned businesses combine efforts to win and keep consumers, who then increase their local spending.
Financial Institutions – Offer better products than megabanks while increasing the profitability and opening of accounts.
Locals – Reach thousands of local consumers in your area who already care about buying, banking, and giving local.
Local Businesses – Attract more consumers and keep them coming back more frequently without the high price tag of going it alone.
Bank and Credit Union Offerings
- Must Be Local – Only banks and credit unions that are locally-owned and independently operated may join Towny.
- Coalition Marketing – Towny pushes your financial institution via its marketing channels.
- Inclusion in Consumer Emails
- Storytelling of Your Institution on Social Media
- Included in Town Directory
- Listed in Mobile App – Consumers discover local businesses in our mobile app. You’ll get a listing and the ability to offer deals, like loans, checking accounts, and ID theft protection. Most consumers don’t realize local financial institutions offer just as much or more than the big ones!
Bringing communities together
the only network to connect local financial institutions and businesses to reward each other's consumers.
The Towny Network is dedicated to helping you better serve your current merchants and consumers as well as providing services to help you find new ones. By joining the network, Towny will partner with your financial institution to help you:
- Open more checking accounts
- Increase non-interest income
- Attract younger and tech-savvy customers
- Sell additional products and services via our mobile app
- Increase your visibility through shared marketing (mobile, print, and broadcast)
- Support local entrepreneurs
- Keep money in your community