Sometimes, you just need to get away. Maybe the end of the semester has you craving a little pick-me-up. Perhaps you just need an excuse to catch up with your gal pals. Whatever your reason, it’s time to clear the calendar, call up the babysitter, and get ready for the perfect girls’ day out in Rogers.
1. Start with sun salutations at Bee Well Yoga, a yoga studio committed to connected community. Discover a hive of classes from gentle flows focused on foundational poses and restorative practice to targeted flows that strengthen and stretch specific muscle groups.
(PS! Bee Well Yoga also offers family-friendly yoga. Next time, your kids can tag along to Storybee and Playgroup classes, where they’ll sing songs, learn basic poses, and experience the magic of stories. Teen & Tween Lit UP invites students to relax and regain focus in the midst of stressful school days. Connect with a community of other moms-to-be during the 6-week prenatal yoga class that encourages healthy and active pregnancies.)
Whatever you choose, you’ll certainly be buzzing after your visit to Bee Well Yoga!
2. Your next fave outfit awaits you at Vesta’s Boutique.
Warning: You may not think you need a new outfit, but after one foot into Vesta’s, you’ll probably change your mind. Their gorgeous selection of chic and classy clothes will have you stop, drop, and shopping the morning away.
And don’t forget to pick out accessories to finish up your look. Luckily, you can find jewelry (and handbags, shades, shoes, and more) there, too. Talk about a one stop shop.
3. Always on your mind? Girls’ Day: a chance to upgrade your kids' clothes, rooms, toys...without them! The Baby’s Room & Kids Quarters is baby store extraordinaire. Even if you don’t have little ones of your own, you just landed in the crowning glory of gifts. Go you.
With everything from the most cuddly teddy bears to the sweetest baby outfits to high-end nursery furniture, there’s a lot of melt-your-heart, oh-so-cutes at The Baby’s Room. They even sell really stylish maternity clothes!
4. Hangry Rx. The moment you hit that shop-til-you-drop wall, head over to Growler USA. Good luck deciding what to order from the food menu! With dishes like Humina-Humina Hummus, Ahi Tuna Wraps, and the Pilsner Chicken Cobb Salad, you better bring your appetite (and mabes a few of those friends so you can each try a little of everything).
At this full service, locally-owned American craft beer pub, you’ll find a selection of over 100 beers to taste. But if your gang's lookin' for a merlot, fear not: they’ve got wine on hand as well.
Growler USA is the perfect neighborhood pub to quell your distracting hunger.
5. Release your inner artist at Junque 2 Jewels [coming soon to the Towny app]. It’s time to flex your creative muscles before you call it a day.
You won’t regret booking a crafty class with the delightful ladies at Junque 2 Jewels. All the necessary hardware and art supplies –including 50+ paint colors (yes, you read that right...selectíones!) are provided for you. Just make sure you’ve cleared some wall space back home to hang your new, hand-painted (by you!) sign.
You’ve downward-dogged and shopped your heart out; you’ve filled your grumbling stomach. Quick! While you're thinking about it - text your peeps. Rogers is a place that's always going to send you home happy.